Washington County Executive Washington County
Washington County project updates
Scribe: Ron Schlitt Editor: Fred Wittenberger
PROGRAM: Washington County Executive, Josh Schoemann gave an update on key projects in Washington County.
- His slogan is to focus on the people.
- The county will be publishing a quarterly newsletter.
- The county is instituting a micro lending program for small businesses. The loans will be paid back in four years with a lower interest rate.
- He said the last six months have been very tough trying to balance the economy and public health.
- He said that in order to keep schools and businesses open, people have to do the simple things to control the virus. Wear a mask, stay home when sick and follow the guidelines. Do these simple things to show love for your neighbor.
Please Log in to make an announcement